Image on Wood

Recreate Photo

Collage

Headshot

Album

Me and Myself

Resume

Self Portrait Illustration

Silhouette Story

Emotions Series

Body, Shape, Form Triptych

Dark, Texture, Mysterious, Structure, Glow, Shaped well, Beautiful, Random, Light color, Moisten

Levitation Series

Diptych Image

Style of Sandy Skoglund

Sandy Skoglund art, an Interview: "Mywork is a mirror"

Sandy’s work is very creative and catches the eye of a person quickly. This piece caught my eye because I like how the cats are green which makes the rest pop. I like the that the humans are wearing grey as well to match the second color. The cats also show how created she is because it looks like they are made of cardboard. It gives me very creepy vibes in a way due to the broken chair and all the cats. Her type of photography of art does make a person wonder why this or other questions about her art. She is very inspiring and motivating as well her work makes me want to go up and all these cool things with different types of subjects and locations.

Motion Blur 

5 Thing I learned

• There is movement everywhere don’t focus on one thing so much
  • Decrease your ISO
  • Either position a camera on or off the moving equipment to get different types of effects
  • Have a slow shutter speed
  • Having a slow sync flash will give the effect of movement while also capturing a split second in time

Style of Wassily Kandinsky

This is one of his art pieces that caught my eye because it reminds me of music. His art is very out random and there is a lot going in the pieces as well. In my opinion I feel like his art has meaning but in his way and he wants people to find the missing piece. I would say they are like puzzles because you don’t know what they are until the end. But this one just gets me music in it because the left has a record that’s what it looks like to me. Then in the bottom right it looks like a drums and the sticks as well. It has more than one color and in a way the colors match as well like they don’t look off. Everything in his art has a flow in my opinion things goes together but again very random.

What do Colors Sound Like? (According to Wassily Kandinsky) | Faena

Ted talk

A the video was playing I had so many thoughts about it because I really liked the pictures they showed in the video and they really catch the eye, it does seem impossible to do photography like that especially if you don’t shoot images like that. The way the video has explaining the way he edits his pictures seems so hard but easy at the same time, but it takes a lot of work and skills to do photography like that and many more photographers. I would really want to try how to learn to take pictures like that and learn those editing skills. That is one of the pictures that cathes my eye from him because it makes you look more into it and wonder how he does it.

Fill Flash

Fill flash is a technique that is used to bright deep shadowed areas. It adds light to deep shadows cast harsh lighting. You can use it whenever the background is brighter than the main subject of the photo. Another thing fill flash is particularly useful in situations where the image subject is backlit by bright light like shooting a subject with the sun behind them. When you are doing for example wedding pictures outside on the beach you coudl use fill flash because it will help brign the subkect out.

HDR

HDR involves capturing multiple images of the same scene using different exposure values and then combining those images into a single image that represents the full range of tonal values. It is a easy way you can say a very ingenious way of ensuring that you make the best of your hardware in any given situation.

I like how the first image came out. It is a bit dark but the clouds look fake in a way and the bottom is orange and than the top is purple. The trees are dark but it does catch the eye in a way. The second pciture is very light and coloful. The clouds look real and there is a cloud shaped as dinosaur in the middle. The grass and trees are bright and green and able to se them.I wanted to do two different picture to show in day and towards night as well.

Book Face

Light Painting

My favorite teacher is Mr. Fresquez and that’s who I choose. I picked him because he is an amazing person overall and he has a big heart. He is always on the positive side and he is very supportive. He shows that he wants the best for his students. This is my first year having him and I never thought I would join his class because it was way out of my comfort but I’m glad I did now.

His class is very fun and you can learn so much. He tells us if we are here for him and always has his back he is going to be here for us the whole time. He shows that he’s grateful to have us and he shows appreciative as well. You can trust him and build a great bond with him. Overall Mr. Fresquez is just a great teacher at Jurupa Hills and you would be very lucky to have him as your teacher.

Poster

Screen Printing

10 years

Studio Portraits

Color gel photography by Jeff Honforloco. Photo stock - Snapwire

1. color
  2. highlight
  3. jerwerly
  4. background color
  5. smooth
  6. texture
  7. skin
  8. creatve
  9. shiny
  10. shadow
  11. movement
  12. emotion
  13. glow
  14. beautiful
  15. unique
  16. avatar
  17. galaxy
  18. dark
  19. light
  20. amazing

Block Painting

David Hockney

18-20 photos

Lowkey Portraits

Mirror Image

Logo

Man & Nature

Shallow Depth of Field 

Image Projection

3 Photos