Silhouette Reading

Silhouetting is a type of photography that people use to add intensity for many photographs and this can include still life, vacation pictures and even family photographs. The technique will inject excitement and drama into standard photographs. This technique very amazing and very simple to do. A silhouette is overall form of a subject, black shapes are the subjects which stands out against a brightly lit background. Like a black and white image. It leads for the audience to have their own interoperation of the story line because emotion can not be shown. For these images it important that the photographer has distraction free back ground, which i s why many silhouettes are taken against the sky. Silhouetting photography an amazing photography style that is used by many.

Cultural Photography

In this article, it is saying how cultural photography to the author is a combination of things that are being grown out of necessity. You want to define who we are and trying to figure out what are we when we aren’t doing anything to define us as well. Culture is important to everyone, it give you a an identity. Culture can also be passed down from generation to generation, it is sorta a way of life for an entire society. Some people express their culture differently then others, some people take their culture seriously and keep with their traditions and the way of life they were passes down while some do not really care for their culture. The mot common way people express their culture would be through their clothes, their style, they shoes, the jewelry, their language, and even their makeup.

Capturing cultural photography it is emotion is an important thing to capture especially if you were using this cultural photography to bring awareness for their culture. When taking cultural photography, you must find a way to describe your work. It is a complex human dilemma that societies have wrangled with since the dawn of time. People give their own point of view and they try to express their projects from their own point of view. It is a complex human dilemma that societies have wrangled with since the dawn of time. This article shows examples and tells you what about cultural photography and how it is in the world of today and back then.

A war Photographer Embeds

A War Photographer Embeds With the Capitol Hill Mob | The New Republic

This photographer captures what is really happening in our world today. It’s very interesting how he captures them while madness was happening. He was photographing people who were committing crimes and they didn’t even realize that pictures were being taken. In my eyes the job of a photographer is to have a story with the pictures that they take. And this photographer did that in all his photos.

All his pictures are full of action.This right event would be remembered by and in so many ways because of what the people did and more that he captured the moment. Now the it’s out for the public to see/ talk about. This does have a big impact on the people due to the the ones who were mad and got hurt because all they wanted was to be heard from our government. Indeed Jobs

1. Real Estate Photography – yes I would meet the qualifications to become a real estate. And I would like this job because you are taking photos of house and places and being able to travel around as well. Being given many changes to go and be at. A lot of different types of tours and making the photos come out well done so we can get more clients.
    • Driver’s License (Preferred)
    •  Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
    • Real Estate Photography: 1 year
    • US work authorization (Preferred)

$10,000 Photography Shopping Spree

Camera – Canon EOS rebel T7 DSLR $449.00 – To take the photos the main part

Computer – Apple 24” iMac $1,299.00 – To be able to edit them and emails and website

Speed Light – Godox VING V860IIC TTL Li $179.00 – Additional light when conditions become too dark

Memory card – SanDisk 256GB extreme Pro $60.00 – Being able to save the phtotos when needed

Bag – Lowepro Pro Trekker RLX – $363.88 – To keep all my things together and safe

Lens – Sigma 18-35mm $749.00 – Focuses light from what you see through the viewfinder

Battery’s – Bescor LPE10 and charger kit $38.50 – Being able to charger the battery to take the photos with the camera

Printer – Canon PIXMA iX6820 wireless $199.99 – To give the people their photos if wanted printer and other things as well

Reflector – Impact 5 in 1 collapsible circular $49.95 – Reflective surface used to redirect light towards a given subject

Memory reader – SanDisk image mate pro USB $34.99 – To transfor the photos to the computer

Poster Questions

For my poster I choose mental health because it is a very important issue in today. The reason I went with this is because there are a lot of people in the world dealing with mental health. I feel like not many people see how important it is to others and their self as well. Many people need to see that others many need the help because what it can do is affect our emotions, the way we act, and they way we think as well. This is something that can be in our mind and controls pretty much like how we handle stress, sadness, happiness, depression, and so much more. In my poster I do have a lot going on because of the pills, needles, scissors, and so on. I feel like some people would take it a different way because it can be too hurtful or just too much but I feel like people don’t show truly what mental health can do so using those objects can help others see how it can be for those who struggle with mental health. I feel like everyone deals with it but others can deal with it more. If I was looking at it from the other side I would like the poster and be happy about it and very interested with it because it is showing emotions and a strong feelings to the attention. I do feel like my poster does get to the point and makes it kind of clear as well but others can see it more than just me as the artists. But in the main part I really like how it came out and I hope others do as well.

5 ways to have stronger compositions 

• Always shoot from a lower angle. It can simplify the composition and a unique view point that people don’t really see and you can also better details in the image.
  • Use leading lines. Including the lines in your composition is a good way of leading the eye onto the image.
  • Fill the frame. A simple composition technique is to fill the whole frame with the subject. By cutting out unnecessary background will give the subject more attention to the viewer.
  • Leave space for moment. When you look at a photo containing a subject moving. your eye follows the direction in which they are moving.
  • Frame your subject. framing is using objects around the edge of the composition helps isolate the main subject leading your eye towards it.

JEPG

JPEG file is a file that has been compressed by your camera, and does not contain all of the information recorded by your camera’s sensor during exposure.JPEG files that can be easily opened, viewed and printed by most image-viewing / editing programs, RAW is a proprietary format that is tied to a specific camera model. Lower quality conversion results in higher compression rates, smaller files and compression artifacts, while images saved with a higher quality setting will reduce the potential for compression artifacts at the cost of increased storage needs. Since cameras fully process JPEG images, any camera setting that can damage the resulting image will be irreversible. For example, if you apply too much sharpening to your images, you will not be able to “unshapen” them later.

Raw

Raw file is a file containing all of the information recorded by your camera’s sensor during exposure.  There is no compression or processing applied to the file by the camera. Similar to raw food ingredients that need to be prepared and cooked before consumption, a RAW image also needs to be post-processed in software before it is ready to be printed, shared or shown on a display device.  Due to larger file sizes of RAW images, the backup procedure takes much more time.RAW images take up much more storage space than JPEG images. This means that your memory cards can store fewer images and your camera buffer can quickly fill up, causing the camera frame rate to drop down significantly.

ISO

What I learned was that a camera has three different settigns which are ISO, aperture,  and shutter speed that are all determine of the final look of a photo.  The ISO allows you to either darken up, or brighten up the image you are shooting. The larger your ISO number is, the brighter your image will be and it controls the sensitivity that the ligt is giving as well. The aperture controls how much light gets into the camera lens. It has different ranges of f-stops, the bigger the number, the smaller the hole.The shutter speed is how fast your shutter will open and close, which allows light to come through. The shorter the second, the better quality your image will be. For example, if the shutter speed is below 1/60 you have to use a tripod to take a picture or else the picture comes out blurry.